Summer 2019 Bowling Competitions
Please see the list below for the dates of our club bowling competitions in 2019. In addition to these is the Veterans Knockout which, as per it's usual format, takes place throughout the summer.
Please support these competitions where possible. With favourable weather^ and a good number of entrants, these competitions provide a great opportunity to practice your bowling and socialise with other members as well as appreciate the top quality^ bowling on display. Also, those who run these competitions always appreciate any help that can be offered on the day so please come along and get involved.
^ Cannot be guaranteed!
|APRIL:||Sunday 14th||DONALD ARMSTRONG 11-UP||Mixed singles handicap|
|MAY:||Sunday 5th||BAILEY GREEN CUP||Doubles handicap. Choose your partner, same sex or mixed.|
|Sunday 26th||MILLENIUM CUP||Mixed singles|
|JUNE:||Sunday 23rd||GLEDHILL WALKER CUP||Drawn mixed doubles handicap|
|JULY:||Saturday 6th||HOYLE CUP||Mens singles handicap|
|AUGUST:||Sunday 4th||GEOFF NUTTON MERIT||Mixed singles merit|
1) Entry fee is £2 per person per event
2) Competitions begin at 1pm.
3) Entries can be made either by signing the list in the clubhouse or by contacting Alan Hobson. Entries must be made by 6:30 pm on the day before the event if signing up at the clubhouse or 6pm if via Alan Hobson.
4) If not more than eight people are entered for a competition then the competition will be cancelled.
5) Assuming that the above competitions do take place then there will be additional competitions at a later date. Information to follow.